- 1 X 200gm YesYouCan Plant Based Mince
- 200ml hot water
Bolognaise Base sauce:
- 500gm Napoli sauce (mix of fresh or organic tinned tomatoes, onion, and garlic)
- 10 leaves basil
- 1 fresh tomato diced
- 50ml olive oil to cook
- 50gm vegan cheese
- Sea salt flakes & black pepper to taste
- 250gm penne pasta gluten free
- Combine YesYouCan Plant Based Mince and hot water in a bowl
- Mix well and let set for 10-15 minutes
- Pre-heat 50ml olive oil in a wide frypan to a medium heat temperature using enough oil and cook to a light light brown colour
- Our tip is to flatten the mix so that you get an even cook and colour below you begin to break the mix into small mince like texture.
- Take out of pan
- In the same pan add Napoli sauce on medium heat.
- Cook for 20 mins on low heat.
- While the sauce is cooking get the gluten free pasta to cook in boiling salted water
- Add the cooked plant-based mix and cook for 5 more mins
- Add pasta and mix carefully
- Add sea salt flakes, cheese, fresh black pepper, and basil leaves and freshly diced tomato.