Try this amazing recipe for gluten free seeded crackers drizzled with YesYouCan Chia Oil. Perfect for appetisers with your favourite dip!
- 20 ml YesYouCan Chia Oil
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds (black and white mixed if preferred)
- 1 tsp smoked lavasalt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tbsp beetroot powder
- 1 tbsp smoked lavasalt
- 1 tsp bush lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Mix all ingredients together and leave for 10-15 minutes for the seeds to soak up the water.
- Mix well , then split the mixture over two lined baking trays and spread thinly. The ideal thickness is about 3-4mm.
- Bake for 35 – 40mins (rotate the trays around halfway through), or until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle the YesYouCan Chia Oil and allow to cool, then break into irregular shards and serve with any dip of your choice