For Coeliac Awareness Week, try this delicious recipe by Chef Sebastian for gluten free pizza!
- 320gm YesYouCan Pizza and Focaccia Bread Mix
- 7g instant dry yeast
- 100ml lukewarm water
- 60ml oil (infused olive oil)
- 2 medium eggs ( 60gm size)
- 5gm smoked lavasalt
- 120ml gluten free Napoli sauce
- 100gm gluten free mozzarella cheese
- 50gm fresh bocconcini gluten free
- 120gm of mixed veg topping (you can use cherry tomatoes, zucchini capsicums and Spanish onions )
- Herbs to garnish ( chervil and basil )
- Preheat oven to 200oC (fan forced) or 210oC (conventional oven).
- Pre heat pizza stone
- In a bowl, combine 50ml of lukewarm water and 7g instant dry yeast. Let the mixture rest for 2 minutes
- Add to the mixture: the YesYouCan Pizza and Focaccia Bread Mix,
- Now add the remaining 50ml lukewarm water, 60ml olive oil and 2 eggs. Knead with your hand and mix gently
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes (cover the bowl with a tea towel to keep it warm for proving).
- Divide the dough into 2 balls with oiled fingers and stretch one ball to form a pizza base onto the pizza stone
- Add gluten free pizza sauce, mozzarella, bocconcini and vegetable toppings
- Place pizza in the oven for 15 mins.
- Remove pizza from the oven, garnish, slice and enjoy