- 2 1/4 cups (350gm) YesYouCan brown rice fine flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. YesYouCan xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup (85gm) sugar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs (or vegan egg replacer)
- 1 1/2 cups (225gm) choc chips
- 1/2 cup (50gm) cocoa powder (optional)
- Combine in a large bowl the dry ingredients: YesYouCan brown rice fine flour, baking soda, baking powder, xantham gum, sugar and cocoa powder (optional).
- In a separate bowl, blend the wet ingredients: vegetable oil, milk, vanilla extract and eggs (or vegan egg replacer).
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ones. Gently mix in the choc chips.
- Preheat the oven to a moderate 180°C (or 160°C FF).
- Line 12 muffin cups. Divide the batter evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.