- 3 cups YesYouCan Plain Flour
- 1 packet (7g) active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (around 43°C)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- In a small bowl, combine the warm water and sugar. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and let it sit for 5-10 minutes until it becomes frothy.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the YesYouCan Plain Flour and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and add the olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Mix well. Pour the activated yeast mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. The dough will be sticky.
- Cover the bowl with a clean kitchen towel and let the dough rise in a warm place for 1-1.5 hours or until it doubles in size.
- Preheat your oven to 190°C. Grease a loaf pan. Transfer the risen dough to the greased loaf pan. Smooth the top with a wet spatula. Allow it to rise for an additional 30-45 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown, and the bread sounds hollow when tapped.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.