- YesYouCan Pizza and Focaccia Bread Mix 150gm
- Nutella 50gm
- Cinnamon powder 10gm
- Sugar 30gm
- Yeast 2gm
- Salt 2gm
- Oil 10ml
- For the dough
- In a bowl, take the flour, 2 gm sugar, yeast, oil, 70ml water and mix.
- Add salt when it is starting to stick.
- Kneed it to a dough consistency.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- For filling and baking.
- Roll it after the dough is rested, to a thickness of 2mm.
- Trim the sides to form a rough rectangle.
- Apply nutella on the whole flattened dough.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on it.
- Roll the dough making sure its tight, along length wise.
- Cut it into cylindrical rounds.
- Put it on a baking tray and let it prove for 15-20 mins at a warm and moist place.
- Bake it at 180C for about 10-12 minutes.
When ready, dust with some icing sugar and serve