Makes 15-17 balls, 35 grams each
- 100gm pitted dates
- 250 almond meal
- 100gm YesYouCan Coconut flour
- 80gm Shredded Coconut
- 120ml coconut oil
- 50ml organic honey
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 80gm Shredded Coconut for rolling
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, add 1 tbsp water and pulse until well combined
- Place extra coconut in a medium bowl.
- Roll into bite size portions and coat in extra coconut.
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Repeat with remaining mixture .
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes or until balls have set