Makes 20 cookies (20-25 grams each)
- 115gm unsalted margarine
- 115gm Castor sugar
- 115 YesYouCan Plain Flour
- 115gm seeds (Combined equal amounts of chia seeds , pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds)
- 1 Orange zest
- 1tbsp YesYouCan Vegan Egg Replacer
- Please note (1 tbsp Vegan Egg Replacer + 3 tbsp of water is equivalent to 1 egg)
- 10ml vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and the sugar together. Add the vanilla and the zest. Sift the flour and set aside.
- Add seeds and the YesYouCan Plain Flour in the mixture along with the vegan egg replacer mix
- Beat until the mixture forms a dough
- Make balls, ideally 20 -25 gms each
- Place the cookie balls on the tray and flatten each with the help of a fork
- Bake for 15 - 17 min, until golden brown