- 1140gm YesYouCan Plain Flour
- 900g unsalted butter, softened
- 360gm caster sugar
- 30ml vanilla essence
- 120ml milk
- 90gm jam (any flavour) gluten free
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan forced.
- Grease 2 baking trays. Line with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add flour and milk. Beat to combine.
- Roll mix into a ball and shape into 120 drops
- Place balls, 5cm apart, on trays.
- Using the palm of your hand, flatten and shape
- Make a slight indent in the centre of each biscuit and fill with a little teaspoon jam.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until light golden. Cool biscuits on trays and serve.