- 1000gm YesYouCan Pizza and Focaccia Bread Mix
- 10gm sugar
- 20gm sea salt flakes
- 100gm margarine
- 400ml Unsweetened yoghurt + 50ml to brush over bread
- 100ml milk
- 90gm Moroccan seasoning
- Mix first three ingredients together in a large bowl. Heat milk until lukewarm, then whisk in yoghurt. Add melted margarine and 80gm Moroccan seasoning and mix well. Reserve 10gm to sprinkle on top before grilling
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into flour and mix. Knead until mixture becomes a springy dough. Cover bowl with cling film and leave in a warm place to rise for 15 minutes.
- Divide dough evenly into 24 round balls, cover and set aside for another 15 minutes.
- Now turn Flat grill onto medium heat
- Flatten dough balls with a rolling pin and form into large rectangular flat bread shape. Brush with extra yoghurt, and Moroccan seasoning place on flat grill and cook for 2 minutes each side until golden. Be careful, they burn quickly.