Makes 4 Medium Pizzas
- 1.2kg YesYouCan Pizza Mix (from 5kg pack)
- 32g instant dry yeast
- 200ml lukewarm water
- 240ml oil
- 8 medium eggs
You can use Napoli cheese and toppings of your choice to complete Pizza
- Preheat oven to 180 C (fan forced) or 200 C (conventional oven).
- Oil pizza pan or cover it with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine 100ml of lukewarm water and 7g instant dry yeast. Let the mixture rest for 2 minutes
- Add to the mixture: the YesYouCan Pizza Mix, 100ml lukewarm water, 240ml oil and 8 eggs. With a mixer, using the bread hook attachment, mix on slow speed until it forms a dough.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes (cover the bowl with a tea towel to keep it warm for proofing).
- Divide the dough into 4 balls with and stretch one ball to form a pizza base onto the pan with oiled fingers
- Add Napoli and top with cheese and any choice of top
- Place pizza in the oven for 15-20 mins.
- Remove pizza from the oven and slice it.
Note: you can also make mini pizzettes with the same recipe. All you have to do is divide into 64 mini balls