- 2 cups YesYouCan Besan Chickpea Flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a mixing bowl, combine YesYouCan besan flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Gradually add water and olive oil to the dry ingredients.
- Mix well until a soft dough forms. If the dough feels too dry, add a little more water.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let it rest for about 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to the desired temperature for baking pizza.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and roll it out into your desired pizza shape and thickness.
- Transfer the rolled-out dough onto a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Add your favorite pizza toppings and sauce.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the toppings are cooked to your liking.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, let it cool slightly, and then slice and serve.