- 1200gm YesYouCan Pizza and Focaccia Bread Mix
- 8 Eggs
- 300gm salted Butter
- Salt to taste
- Take flour, butter, salt and egg in a bowl.
- Start crumbing the dough and mix it with fingers.
- Once it starts to stick just make sure it sticks enough and you don’t over kneed it.
- Chill in the fridge for 20min
- Sweat the onions in the pan with some oil.
- Add the bell peppers and tomato and thyme
- 3. Cook until it’s soft.
- Add the beef mince.
- Let it cook and then add seasoning
- Once cooked, let it cool down for a while.
Cooking the Pie
- Roll the shortbread to 3mm thickness.
- Grease the pie mould and place the flattened dough in the mould.
- Pour the beef filling in it and cover with another sheet of 3mm rolled dough over it.
- Mark slits with a knife on top of the pie before baking.
- Bake at 180C for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Let it cook for a while and remove from the mould and serve with tomato sauce