THISISWHATYOUWILLNEED-5(W)BY8(L)INCHES TALL LOAF TIN
THIS MAKES 1 LOAF
- 450gm YesYouCan Banana Bread Mix
- 80gm margarine/unsalted butter
- 200gm Bananas ( medium)
- 150gm Eggs
- 80 ml vegetable Oil
- 80 gm walnuts ( optional)
- 1tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Peel and mash bananas with a fork. Soften butter.
- Combine Banana Bread Mix, bananas, 80g butter, 80g oil and eggs in a bowl. Mix with a whisk until well combined.
- Add cinnamon powder, walnuts and fold in with spatula. Grease the tin with butter and line with baking paper.
- Pour the bread batter in the tin and top with halved banana or banana slices.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes at 160C fan forced oven
- De - mould and cool completely before slicing.