South American-Inspired Gluten Free Empanada recipe
by Chef Sebastian
- 100gm YesYouCan Multi Grain Bread Mix
- 1 Diced red bell peppers.
- 1 large Diced onions
- 1 large Desiree Diced potatoes
- Smoked lava salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Oil to fry
For the dough
- Take flour and add 50 ml lukewarm water in it.
- Add a pinch of salt and knead until like a dough consistency.
- Let it rest for a while and prepare the filling.
For the filling and serving
- Dice all the veggies mentioned above.
- Boil the diced potatoes until its cooked.
- Sauté the onions in some oil, and add red bell pepper.
- Add seasoning and potatoes in the end.
- Let the mixture cool in fridge for a while.
- Flatten the dough in round shape using a rolling pin.
- Add the mixture in half of the dough and fold it over, make sure that the ends are sealed by using a little water.
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Fry the empanadas until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Note: Can be served with tomato sauce or mint sauce.