We added blueberries to our vanilla cake mix, drizzled with lemon glaze and it was exquisite! 🎂🍋🍇
- YesYouCan Vanilla Cupcake Mix
- 2 eggs (or YesYouCan Vegan Egg Replacer)
- 60g margarine
- 160ml water
- frozen blueberries
for lemon glaze:
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp milk
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (fan forced) or 180°C (conventional oven).
2. Gently wash the frozen blueberries until water runs clear, then let dry on paper towel.
3. Add 2 eggs (or egg replacer), 60 g margarine (room temperature) and 160 ml water to a mixing bowl then addYesYouCan Vanilla Cupcake Mix.
4. In a separate bowl, sprinkle flour on dried blueberries to coat. Flour will preventsinking and colour bleeding into the batter
5. Fold in coated blueberries to the cake batter
6. Pour batter in an oiled cake tin and bake for 50 minutes
7. Chill cake before pouring glaze on top
1. Combine 1 cup icing sugar and 2 tablespoon milk in a bowl and whisk until well combined
2. Add lemon juice to the mixture and whisk
3. Pour lemon glaze on top of chilled cake
Watch the video here: