- YesYouCan Multi Grain Bread Mix 250gm
- Jap pumpkin 100gms (peeled weight)
- Greek Feta 60gms
- Butter 100gms
- Oil 50ml
- Lime juice 5ml
- Smoked Lava salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Fresh Sage or garnish
1. For the Dough
- Dice and peel the pumpkin.
- Put it in an oven tray and season with oil, salt and a bit of pepper.
- Let it roast at 180C for approx. 20 mins.
- When its cooked, make a paste of it in a blender.
- Use the puree to make the dough.
- Make a well with the flour and place pumpkin puree in the middle and begin to mix
- Gently Knead the flour until at dough consistency.
- Let the dough rest for a while.
2. For filling and serving
- Put water for boiling in a pot, and add 2 tbsp salt in it.
- Flatten the dough and cut with round cutter.
- Put Greek feta cheese in one of the round cut portion of the dough and then cover with the other, making sure that the sides are sealed by using a little water. Egg is optional.
- Once the water is boiling, cook the ravioli for 5 mins in it, remove and immediately place into a colander and drizzle with olive oil.
- In a pan place the butter and let it brown. Once it get brown in colour( not burnt ), add sage and a splash of lime juice
- Add ravioli to the pan and spoon the butter over each ravioli and Plate up the ravioli
- Pour the remaining burnt butter on top, and garnish with fresh sage leaves.