- 1.2 kg YesYouCan Self Raising Flour
- 800gm red onion medium diced
- 880gm carrot, medium diced
- 480ml YesYouCan Chia oil
- 800gm capsicum red medium diced
- 200gm flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 400gm baby spinach leaves, shredded finely
- 48 eggs
- 800g grated cheddar cheese
- 560gm parmesan, grated
- Preheat the oven the 160C fan forced. Grease 6, 20xm x 30cm trays and line bases with baking paper.
- Dice onion, carrot and capsicum.
- Whisk the eggs and the YesYouCan Self Raising Flour in a large bowl until combined. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Add all the vegetables, bacon, parsley, cheeses and oil, stir until combined. Pour into the prepared trays and bake for 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool and cut into 24 pieces.