- Shredded coconut (toasted)
- 125g YesYouCan Plain Flour
- 55g YesYouCan Coconut Flour
- 115gsoftened unsalted butter
- 1⁄2of a large egg (60g)
1 wholepineapple (diced)
50-100gsugar (depending on the sweetness of your pineapple)
- 2 tbsplemon juice
White choc ganache
- 1 cupwhite chocolate
- 1⁄2 cupcream
- Peel and dice your pineapple into small chunks.
- Mix diced pineapple and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat for 10 mins.
- Let the mixture simmer for 15 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Transfer into a glass container and let it cool.
White Chocolate ganache
- Bring cream to a boil in a small pot, pour it over the white chocolate, and let the mixture sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir the mixture with a stick blender or spatula until emulsified.
- Transfer mixture into a container and cover with cling wrap to prevent a skin from forming and place it into the fridge to set.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (fan forced) and line a square tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients (except the eggs) and rub the butter against the dry mix using the rubbing-in technique until the mixture feels like a sand-like texture.
- Add in the egg and mix till combined, and knead the dough for 5 mins.
- Wrap the mixture and let it rest for 15 minutes in the fridge. 5.Dust the surface lightly with flour and roll the dough between two pieces of baking paper to 3-5mm thick before transferring it to your lined tin.
- Bake the shortbread for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the mixture cool.
- Using an offset spatula, spread the pineapple jam evenly onto the shortbread.
- Pour the white chocolate ganache over the pineapple jam and place it into the fridge to set.
- Garnish the with toasted coconut flakes and dried pineapple.
- Slice into 3x9 squares or to your liking.