- 1/2 tsp soy free xanthan gum
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 x 400g tins unsalted diced tomatoes
- 1 medium potato, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups GF vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Sauté the onion, carrots, celery, and garlic with oil in a large pot for about 10 minutes in medium heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Using a blender or food processor, puree the mixture until smooth.
- Serve with gluten free croutons and enjoy!