- 1 cup rice bran
- 1 ½ cups YesYouCan Self Raising flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup skim milk
- ¾ cup chopped dried apricots
- ¼ cup sultanas
- Combine rice bran, sugar, sultanas, apricots and skim milk. Let stand for approximately 5 minutes to let milk soak in.
- Add sifted YesYouCan Self Raising flour and mix well.
- Spoon into a greased and lined loaf tin (23x12cm).
- Bake in a moderate 200°C (180°C fan forced) oven for 1 hour or until cooked when tested.
- Serve plain or lightly spread with margarine.