- 3/4 cup YesYouCan Chia Flour
- 3/4 cup YesYouCan Self Raising Flour
- 3 large mashed ripe bananas
- 2 eggs or Vegan Egg Replacer
- 1/2 cup softened margarine
- 1 cup of coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Add mashed ripe bananas and softened margarine.
Mix wet and dry ingredients until well incorporated.
Place the dough into a well-greased 9-inch loaf pan.
- Place the pan in a preheated oven (180°C conventional) and bake for about 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before slicing.