- 1/4 cup YesYouCan Coconut Flour
- 3 eggs or YesYouCan Vegan Egg Replacer
- 2 tbsp melted butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Combine eggs, butter, coconut milk, honey, salt and vanilla extract in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Sift coconut flour and baking powder together in a separate bowl then stir into egg mixture until batter is well combined.
- Pour batter into lined muffin tray
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes in 170°C (fan forced) until golden brown.