- 1 cup YesYouCan Besan Flour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup light unsweetened coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 176C with the rack in the middle. Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 cup Besan Flour, 1 cup rice flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 3/4 tsp fine sea salt, 1/2 cup almond butter, 1 tsp vanilla extract, add some sweetness to taste, and 3/4 cup light unsweetened coconut milk.
- Taste the batter and add more sweetener if desired.
- Make cookie shapes with about 1 1/2 tbsp of batter per cookie. Flatten with your hands and press almond meal into the tops. Sprinkle on some salt.
- Bake cookies for about 10-12 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown.